Turkey for the future of agricultural land use needed for emergency planning in terms of both production patterns and land has now become mandatory today. Due to the very low organic matter in the soil is very low in some regions of Turkey. However, in some regions like Thrace excessive use of inorganic fertilizers, soil productivity decreases significantly. However, the correct use of fertilizer for agricultural land in "soil analysis" commissioned and evaluated by experts in plant nutrition and must be transferred to the results of the analysis of the farmers. This idea lies in the general philosophy of sustainable agriculture.
We know that the world's population today according to progress to 8 million (7.293.997.810) . The same source, in case that the rapid progress of the population is estimated to reach 9 billion in 2040. Based on these reasons, this year by the FAO and other international organizations earth "year 2015 international land" has been accepted. One of the biggest reasons is, since 2015, processed agricultural lands is reported to be back just because of having a life of 60 years . Today, in this true knowledge then, many scientific studies have been started functioning as the subject of the remaining 60 years life of the soil in worldwide .
Today we look at the figures relating to agricultural statistics; in 2000 26 379 000 ha of the total cultivated get our decreased in the year 2014 (23.943.053 ha). Our agricultural processing about 2.4 million ha in 15 years time at the location of the nearest tourism, housing, roads, etc. non-agricultural purposes, such as to the left. Status considered population statistics; In 2000 year, the world population of 6.1 billion and a population of 67.8 million, while Turkey; these figures are recorded as 7.2 billion and 77.7 million respectively in 2014 year . In short, over the past 14 years at the end of the world population of more than 1 billion, Turkey, the population increased by more than 10 million worldwide and both our agriculture in our country decreased over the years as vice versa, and still continues to decline. So saying that the planned soil protection and the use is no longer a necessity and should disturb the ecological balance, we emphasize the importance of the fact that the experts should focus on urgent matters.
Known fact that "the formation of at least 1000 years each cm of the fertile agricultural land" describes the importance of the soil enough. Turkey agricultural soil organic matter content of no more "5%" not at the level, "0.5%" is dropped to the correct level, unfortunately, the ratio is closer to the increasingly zero [5,6].
The main objective; the environment, conservation of natural resources and the restoration of damaged ecological balance, sustainable agriculture, particularly soil to at least 3% level in the first stage of the organic material to be removed with the use of organic fertilizer, the more biodiversity, the termination of chemical impurities and toxic residue, training sessions before the land vulgar use with the transition, prevention of desertification and the next generation of high efficiency, high quality, healthy soil is left soiled [7,8].
As a result, it might say, considering studies related to soil productivity in our country is received; the use made of and production planning purposes of soil with organic manure (green fertilizers, manure, vermicompost, bat guano etc.) under the information and the supervision of experts in supporting unit area than quality and efficiency of obtaining and villages migrate to the road to avoid the social projects the city must go.
- Anonymous (2015) United States Census Bureau.
- Anonymous (2015a) Food And Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). Rome, Italy.
- Anonymous (2015b) Scientific American.
- Anonymous (2015c) Türkiye İstatistik Kurumu (TÜİK).
- Bellitürk K (2011) Edirne/Uzunköprü District Determination of Nutritional Status of agricultural soil. Journal of Tekirdağ Agricultural Faculty 8(3): 8-15. (in turkish).
- Bellitürk K, Shrestha P, Görres JH (2015) The Importance of Phytoremediation of Heavy Metal Contaminated Soil Using Vermicompost for Sustainable Agriculture. J Rice Res 3: e114.
- Bellitürk K (2005) Wheat grown in soil in Tekirdag Conditions Determination of Micro Nutrient and Heavy Metal Content. Turkey VI. Field Crops Congress (with international participation), 2(5-9): 1211-1215. (in turkish).
- Bellitürk K (2012) The Importance of Soil and Fertilizer Analysis for Agricultural Soils. Namık Kemal University, Faculty of Agriculture, Manual, pp. 20. (in turkish).