Certain coloring schemes are found in animals such as one color, two colors, spotted, stripes, multi-color. These patterns are interesting in terms of the coloring schemes follow certain patterns and occur in multiple animals . I identify 63 different types of coloring schemes among animals, but there are of course far more.
Keywords: Colors, Animals, Patterns, Coloring, Animal species
My mother Jane Frances Back Struck liked visiting the Lincoln Park Zoo and Field Museum of Natural History to look at animals. She died on 7/15/2017 linked to discrimination against her investigations of animals. When one investigates the coloring schemes one finds certain patterns. I got the Golden Guide to Natural History when I was a child and I marveled at the variety of colors . Here I show the some of the types of color patterns that are involved with animals
1) One Color-Black bears, black gorillas.
2) Two colors-black and white pandas, black and white zebras.
3) Three colors-black and white and yellow penguins.
4) Multi Colors-Peacock, some iguanas or lizards.
5) Orange-Orangutans, giraffes, lions.
6) White-Polar Bears, harp seals, cats.
7) Grey-elephants, harbor seals.
8) Blue-Parrots and Blue whales.
9) Four colors-black, white, orange, yellow in tigers.
41) Black, with brown or white patches sometimes .
42) Pink, white, red, yellow-Spoonbill .
43) Changing color-chameleon.
44) Blue, white, yellow-Tuna .
45) Freckled-freckled fish.
47) Not existent any more- extinct species like Mexican Grizzly and Imperial Woodpecker and Auroch.
48) Brown, white, yellow- Bald eagle.
49) Golden-gold fish.
50) Albino-albino cows.
51) Brown and white, black and white-cows.
52) Golden handed-golden handed tamarin.
53) Black brown yellow-squirrel monkey.
54) Black white brown-okapi.
55) Bright Blue with black spots-blue poison dart frog.
56) Yellow-Yellow tang.
57) Violet-Violet backed starling.
58) Red and white-starfish.
59) Purple and Blue-Purple starling.
60) Magenta-pink flamingo.
61) 61.Silver-Filver frog.
62) Beige in animals-Dogs.
63) Turquoise-Turquoise iguana.
Animals follow certain coloring schemes that are interesting and mysterious for their variety. Color combinations particularly in bird species are varied and include unusual combinations like indigo and blue.
Animal coloring schemes follow a number of distinct patterns such as bright colors, one color, two color, three colors, stripes, spots, or multi-color. Here we show that various coloring schemes can be investigated for their variety and changes. Animal coloring schemes are distinctive, mysterious and special for their differences. The origins of the variations are not entirely clear. The colors of dinosaur skin are somewhat unclear. Dinosaur skin may exist somewhere, but its colors have not been clearly studied. Changing color schemes in chameleon, rabbits, frogs, fox are notable for the theory of camouflage but the actual reason for the changes are unclear.
I would like to acknowledge the assistance and aide of Jane Frances Back Struck my mother for her work in wanting to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo and dying related to discrimination against wanting to go to the zoo and Field Museum of Natural History as some people like some Cook County Guardian employees and a judge have different concerns.