Open Access facilitates free and unrestricted access to the data for everyone to read and download. We believe that the Promotion of Open Access is essential to encourage innovation, socio-economic development and flow of knowledge around the world. It allows the permanent storage of scholarly journal articles and scientific data through digital copies. Abstracts and full texts (HTML, XML and PDF format) of all articles published by Juniper Publishers are freely accessible to everyone immediately after publication. The benefits of implementing Open Access are reaped by many end users such as students, researchers, clinicians, patients, policymakers and journalists. Our content is universally available in an easily readable format on the internet and strictly follows the open access policies.
Researchers as authors: Immediate visibility for research output and thus increased visibility and usage of their results. Open Access may even lead to an increase of impact.
Researchers looking for information: Access to literature everywhere, not only from a campus but also from any site with wi-fi access.
Libraries: Increased access to the target audience, financially a more attractive model than the current subscription model.
Teachers & students: Unrestricted access to material, enriched education, allowing equality of learning in poor as well as in rich nations.
Science: Enhanced and accelerated research cycle.
Citizens & society: Access to knowledge / access to the results of publicly funded research.
Enterprises: Access to critical information.
Publishers: Transparent business model, ultimate online article distribution, ultimate visibility for articles.
- The need for researchers to maximize the dissemination and impact of their research.
- The need for readers to have access to the full corpus of relevant research literature.
- The possibility of creating a continuum of integrated scholarly information, from raw data to peer-reviewed publications.
- The emerging technical standards to facilitate open archiving
- The need for organizational structures to ensure access to digital archives.
- The complexities of intellectual property rights and copyright issues.
- The disproportionate levels of library budgets spent on journal subscriptions, particularly in the science, technical, and medical areas.
This website provides immediate open access to its content on the principle of making research data freely available to the public, supporting a greater global exchange of knowledge. Open Access journals not only give to free literature, but also reduce costs for paper-copy production, physical storage, and distribution through digitalized copies. In open access publishing a journal article is made available free for all on the web by the publisher at the time of publication. Juniper Publishers publishes books and journals for higher education, research and professional markets mainly in engineering, computer sciences, science and technology and related subjects. Join us and work towards knowledge generation and sharing.